WELCOME TO BONDLADYS CORNER...WE CARRY ON HER CUSTOM OF MAKING THIS SITE YOUR 24 HOUR A DAY IRAQ NEWS ARTICLE SOURCE

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT OF OUR LADY.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Iyad Allawi will not attend the next meeting of the National

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

denaridori

Unit Jumaili: Iyad Allawi will not attend the next meeting of the National

[Baghdad - where]

Confirmed the MP for the Iraqi List coalition unit Jumaili not to attend the existing Iraqi President Iyad Allawi's national meeting to be held on the fifth of next April. "

She said in a statement to all of Iraq [where] the day I am sure that Iyad Allawi will not attend the national meeting to be held on [5] because the national meeting in April will not achieve anything concrete or positive results. "

She pointed out that the success of Jumaili National Congress would have required that there be a convergence of views between the political parties and to bridge the relations and direct contacts periodic but these things never happened. "

Stressed an MP for the Iraqi List, the political blocs that you want the success of the National Congress because he will have gained perspective, whether the National Alliance or the Kurdistan Alliance, or the Iraqi List, but there is a dispute surfaced between Baghdad and Erbil, led to a lack of convergence between the parties with the launch of fiery statements and caused these factors offload the National Congress of its content. "

It is scheduled to hold leaders of political blocs next Thursday "after the set by President Jalal Talabani," held a meeting to discuss the current political crisis, especially the differences between the State of Law coalition, led by Nuri al-Maliki and the Iraqi List led by Iyad Allawi, as well as the dispute with the province of Kurdistan. Ended 16

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

TheRock

Good... Go Allawi away .... Iraq will do much better without you anyhow ....

denaridori

Hmmm...I don't agree at all. He won the popular vote, but Maliki became Prime Minister who is a wanna-be-dictator. This is all part of the plan and Talabani's going to make it happen with the Kurds who have had it. Maliki is corrupt, evil, threatens anyone who goes against him, uses the constitution to say even the policies he helped create are now "unconstitutional". Allawi is honest and is a brilliant man and they know who Maliki is and how to stop him. They just have to do it.

That's just my opinion, but this National Conference is what I've been waiting for ....and guess who postponed it until AFTER the Arab Summit. Maliki. He's the problem maker and would has proven his love to be a dictator.

Fast Eddie

denaridori wrote:Hmmm...I don't agree at all. He won the popular vote, but Maliki became Prime Minister who is a wanna-be-dictator. This is all part of the plan and Talabani's going to make it happen with the Kurds who have had it. Maliki is corrupt, evil, threatens anyone who goes against him, uses the constitution to say even the policies he helped create are now "unconstitutional". Allawi is honest and is a brilliant man and they know who Maliki is and how to stop him. They just have to do it.

That's just my opinion, but this National Conference is what I've been waiting for ....and guess who postponed it until AFTER the Arab Summit. Maliki. He's the problem maker and would has proven his love to be a dictator.

Don't know what you have been reading but Talbani is running the show on the National Conference not Maliki & it was do to Talbani's other meetings that it was postpone.
And as for Allawi he was one of Saddom's right hand men so he is not what you say he is & all the hold ups have been do to him from keepping them from getting anything done example the Iraqi list boycott of parliament was Allawi not Maliki that is why the budget took until Feb 28th. You & I don't know everything about these men maybe both are bad guys all I can say is when Allawi has been in the picture nothing gets done & when he is out Maliki gets things done.

denaridori

No one can be trusted, but I think Allawi is still better than Maliki who maneuvered to postpone the National Conference because he knows his days are over.

parothead

parothead

denaridori wrote:No one can be trusted, but I think Allawi is still better than Maliki who maneuvered to postpone the National Conference because he knows his days are over.

Be sure of your facts before you challenge these guys..... Razz This is a "fact site" not some guru's opinion of who is what!

Thanks for the article!

denaridori

I don't listen to ANY rumors or so-called intel at all....I've condemned them for over a year publicly on posts and with verifiable facts. They have no substance and though I've researched articles that I've posted, no one is 100% correct. Just trying to find the truth and put the puzzle together.

parothead

parothead

denaridori wrote:I don't listen to ANY rumors or so-called intel at all....I've condemned them for over a year publicly on posts and with verifiable facts. They have no substance and though I've researched articles that I've posted, no one is 100% correct. Just trying to find the truth and put the puzzle together.

Congratulations!... but I stand by my statement......

Welcome to our humble site... Very Happy We appreciate everyone who post current published articles! Very Happy Our leader, Bond Lady, will teach you to understand the insanity. It is not all bad and we are getting there. PH

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum