WELCOME TO BONDLADYS CORNER...WE CARRY ON HER CUSTOM OF MAKING THIS SITE YOUR 24 HOUR A DAY IRAQ NEWS ARTICLE SOURCE

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT OF OUR LADY.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Central Bank implemented a plan in next June to raise the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar

+7
Mcduff82
vaquero
parothead
dezertheat
tlm724
gdoodle
Rocky
11 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

gdoodle

Next, almost always means, this, in these articles. Smile Cool

tlm724

tlm724
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

That "the Central Bank told the parliamentary Finance Committee that an action plan will apply early next June, would be enough to raise the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar against the U.S. dollar."

~~~~

IMF "Directors supported the objective of the Central Bank of Iraq (CBI) to liberalize the foreign exchange market and the recent steps to simplify market regulations"
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

~~~~

Set it free baby, liberalize !!!! *hallelujah*

dezertheat

dezertheat

Shocked Shocked Shocked
did they say that and mean it??
Shocked Shocked Shocked

parothead

parothead

SWEET!!!!!

vaquero

I cant believe this ! it cant posible! No It cant be! i HAVE TO SEE IT AND FEEL IT. jUST LIKE THAT COME GET UR MONEIS ! NO iRAQ DONT DO ME LIKE THIS SAY IT IS MONIES IN MY ACCOUNT . HAHAHAHAH jUNE IS IN A FEW DAYS LETS SEE WHAT THEY MEAN ..... Very Happy iF IT LOOKS LIKE DUCK AND TALKS LIKE A DUCK IT MUST BE A DUCK... YET NOT IN iRAQ!!!!

Mcduff82

I wonder if this means bringing the program rate and street rate closer
Or if they are about to replace the dollar with dinar .I hope it is the RV
Love to hear Shredds thoughts on this

dezertheat

dezertheat

tlm724 wrote:That "the Central Bank told the parliamentary Finance Committee that an action plan will apply early next June, would be enough to raise the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar against the U.S. dollar."

~~~~

IMF "Directors supported the objective of the Central Bank of Iraq (CBI) to liberalize the foreign exchange market and the recent steps to simplify market regulations"
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

~~~~

Set it free baby, liberalize !!!! *hallelujah*

this is my favorite part from the IMF art

Directors supported the objective of the Central Bank of Iraq (CBI) to liberalize the foreign exchange market and the recent steps to simplify market regulations. Further measures are needed to liberalize fully the supply of foreign currency, with the objective of lowering the exchange rate spread, removing distortions, and complying with Article VIII of the Fund’s Articles of Agreement. Directors considered that strengthening the Anti Money Laundering/Combating the Financing of Terrorism (AML/CFT) framework, in line with the Middle East and North Africa Financial Action Task Force (MENA FATF) recommendations and FATF standards, would be more effective than restricting foreign exchange in curbing money laundering and terrorist financing.
Directors agreed that a stable exchange rate, supported by a high level of international reserves, provides a valuable anchor in an uncertain environment. They agreed that the two tier architecture of prudent management of CBI reserves and use of the Development Fund for Iraq (DFI) as a de facto oil stabilization fund is appropriate. They urged the authorities to continue to rely on the DFI to help stabilize government spending and ensure oil revenue transparency.

If after putting these two together from sorces I would say are pretty reliable.. this just might be what we are hoping for..

sigh.

hope so.
Cool

Shredd

Shredd
CO-ADMINISTRATOR
CO-ADMINISTRATOR

Mcduff82 wrote:I wonder if this means bringing the program rate and street rate closer
Or if they are about to replace the dollar with dinar .I hope it is the RV
Love to hear Shredds thoughts on this

I actually fully believe the context here is bringing stability in the price against the exchange rate. The CBI absolutely must stabilize this discrepancy.

Mcduff82

Thank you Shredd

ebu712

CURIOUS..why would they wanna broadcast this out to the world, now everyone knows to buy dinar

Broncorider

ebu712 wrote:CURIOUS..why would they wanna broadcast this out to the world, now everyone knows to buy dinar

Kinda thought samething.

Shredd

Shredd
CO-ADMINISTRATOR
CO-ADMINISTRATOR

ebu712 wrote:CURIOUS..why would they wanna broadcast this out to the world, now everyone knows to buy dinar

That's just it...........the CBI has this issue around pricing and everyone knows it. Makes sense they tell everyone they will take care of the problem and how soon. This is why I'm saying this isn't the CBI saying they are going to RV the dinar in the way we are hoping but rather they are going to make the necessary adjustments to fix this issue around pricing.

On an article Player posted, it stated that the CBI has been trying to fix this issue via the auctions but it has obviously failed. This could be really good news for us....meaning, the CBI won't simply flood the market with enough dollars to bring the price back down. I believe the only option they have is manually increasing the value of the dinar which thereby decreases the dollar which will make the people happy. I don't think Iraq is ready to remove the zeros and release the new lower denoms so I don't think this move will be to a buck or more. I think they will manually move the price enough to swing the pricing.

ebu712

Thanks Shredd

player46

will lead to a reduction in the value of the dollar. Easy, just take them off the street. cheers

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum