WELCOME TO BONDLADYS CORNER...WE CARRY ON HER CUSTOM OF MAKING THIS SITE YOUR 24 HOUR A DAY IRAQ NEWS ARTICLE SOURCE

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT OF OUR LADY.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Video: Roadtrip Iraq (post for player)

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Video: Roadtrip Iraq (post for player) Empty Video: Roadtrip Iraq (post for player) Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:35 pm

tlm724

tlm724
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Video: Roadtrip Iraq

Posted on 05 August 2013

From Al Jazeera. Any opinions expressed are those of the authors, and do not necessarily reflect the views of Iraq Business News.

Roadtrip Iraq is crossing the country from north to south, taking the pulse of a nation that is no longer at war but neither at peace:

ebu712

after watching this, HOW could they be anywhere near an RV?

tlm724

tlm724
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

I posted this video for educational purposes. I like to "see" what it is that I read about everyday !! For instance, if you were to buy stock in a company one would hope you would be intelligent enough to do research in any way that you could , after all this is YOUR investment. Thanks everyone !

Broncorider

Great post Timmy!! Look's like they still have a long way to go, to getting there country back so there people can have a chance at a decent life.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum