WELCOME TO BONDLADYS CORNER...WE CARRY ON HER CUSTOM OF MAKING THIS SITE YOUR 24 HOUR A DAY IRAQ NEWS ARTICLE SOURCE

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT OF OUR LADY.

You are not connected. Please login or register

British Defence Secretary: nothing joyous in Baghdad

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Shredd

Shredd
CO-ADMINISTRATOR
CO-ADMINISTRATOR

British Defence Secretary: nothing joyous in Baghdad

On: Sat 07/01/2012 9:33

Said British Defense Secretary Philip Hammond said, "Nothing is pleased to Iraq in the news," referring to the recent wave of terrorist bombings and the ongoing political crisis. Hammond said in response to the questions in an interview broadcast network "CNN" on the sidelines of his visit to the U.S. capital Washington, said, "Nothing is easy in Iraq, is that true reconciliation can change the image of the country towards moderately and transfer participants between the sons of the country to work and a wide transport them to a good future they deserve. "

And, as regards what the presenter famous Wolf Blitzer, "feet-Maliki to keep Sunni leaders and targeting, and refusing to label defense and interior ministers in the approach to the concentration of power in his hands," 'said the British minister that "what concerns the international community now, as well as the Iraqis themselves is of national reconciliation can change the situation and overcome the country's crises. "

In response to a question "about whether he had lost confidence in Maliki, also arrived that U.S. officials" Hammond said, "I do not lose confidence in any man, and I think that the Iraqi government is able to control the situation, but I have to say with What happened this morning (Thursday's bombing terrorist) that there is nothing joyous in Baghdad.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum