WELCOME TO BONDLADYS CORNER...WE CARRY ON HER CUSTOM OF MAKING THIS SITE YOUR 24 HOUR A DAY IRAQ NEWS ARTICLE SOURCE

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT OF OUR LADY.

You are not connected. Please login or register

BUDGET PASSED !!!!!

+3
Shredd
Bye the sea
TheRock
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1BUDGET PASSED !!!!! Empty BUDGET PASSED !!!!! Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:01 am

TheRock

Urgent .. Vote on the budget of the House of Representatives for 2012
Thursday, February 23, 2012 15:58

[Baghdad - where]

Congress voted on a financial budget for the current year within the budget bill in 2012.

According to a parliamentary source told all of Iraq [where] said Thursday that "members of the House of Representatives voted to approve the financial budget allocated to the Parliament for the current year and included in the budget bill for fiscal 2012."

The House of Representatives held its regular day and voting on the budget bill for fiscal 2012. Ended 2.

Urgent .. vote on the allocation of [25]% of oil imports for distribution to the Iraqi people
Deputy for Law: 2012 budget included the expenses of the Peshmerga exchange agreement between Barzani and Maliki
Urgent .. vote on the financial allocations for the armored car for members of parliament within the budget
Decline in the Iraqi Stock Exchange today by [0.45]% at the end of the meetings this week
Urgent .. Parliament will vote on the allocations of the Supreme Judicial Council in the budget of 2012
Urgent .. Parliament begins to vote on the budget 2012
Mahdi Al-Hafiz sees the need for a new economic vision in the budget to accommodate all the needs of people
Nineveh provincial council voted to establish a power station capacity of 250 megawatts at a cost of 350 billion Iraqi
BIC: Complete 80% of the project "Expanding Minawi Pasha Hotel" investment
MP Jamshid: budget, like birth Esrh I do not expect ratification in the coming days

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2BUDGET PASSED !!!!! Empty Re: BUDGET PASSED !!!!! Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:30 am

Bye the sea

Excellent. What a huge step for the infancy of this Democracy.

Lets hope this triggers something further economically. I have thought so many times this may start the snow ball rolling down the hill. Hopefully the RV just got a huge push.

Thank you for providing this.

Best regards, bye the sea. sunny

3BUDGET PASSED !!!!! Empty Re: BUDGET PASSED !!!!! Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:23 am

Shredd

Shredd
CO-ADMINISTRATOR
CO-ADMINISTRATOR

It says "voted to approve", not passed.

4BUDGET PASSED !!!!! Empty Re: BUDGET PASSED !!!!! Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:03 pm

TheRock

Shredd wrote:It says "voted to approve", not passed.

Voted to APPROVE sounds passed to me..

5BUDGET PASSED !!!!! Empty Re: BUDGET PASSED !!!!! Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:23 pm

parothead

parothead

There has been no offical announcement!! I would think that this would be a big deal! Nothing on the news site either.... Question I hope you are correct....

6BUDGET PASSED !!!!! Empty Re: BUDGET PASSED !!!!! Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:48 pm

Reflection

parothead wrote:There has been no offical announcement!! I would think that this would be a big deal! Nothing on the news site either.... Question I hope you are correct....

Awesome news. I would agree though. Exciting times for sure, but we've seen so much smoke in this while deal, it leaves you wondering about everything written.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

8BUDGET PASSED !!!!! Empty Re: BUDGET PASSED !!!!! Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:58 pm

parothead

parothead

helend wrote:
parothead wrote:There has been no offical announcement!! I would think that this would be a big deal! Nothing on the news site either.... Question I hope you are correct....

Maybe this is where those mega screens will come in handy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

You would think!!!!

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

10BUDGET PASSED !!!!! Empty Re: BUDGET PASSED !!!!! Thu Feb 23, 2012 4:16 pm

parothead

parothead

helend wrote:
parothead wrote:
helend wrote:

Maybe this is where those mega screens will come in handy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

You would think!!!!

Maybe announced tomorrow in Mosques? Grabbing at straws here LOL

Something's up Helend, they never miss a chance to grab a headline and we have heard nothing from the leaders! This could be our time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11BUDGET PASSED !!!!! Empty Re: BUDGET PASSED !!!!! Thu Feb 23, 2012 4:26 pm

chiara

Fast Eddie posted the link! It's passed! Amen.

12BUDGET PASSED !!!!! Empty Re: BUDGET PASSED !!!!! Thu Feb 23, 2012 4:48 pm

parothead

parothead

chiara wrote:Fast Eddie posted the link! It's passed! Amen.

We know but what are talking about is the fact nobody from the GOI is beating their drum.....Good news for sure!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum