WELCOME TO BONDLADYS CORNER...WE CARRY ON HER CUSTOM OF MAKING THIS SITE YOUR 24 HOUR A DAY IRAQ NEWS ARTICLE SOURCE

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT OF OUR LADY.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Iraqi coalition: Allawi renewed his refusal to attend the meeting despite strong pressures by its (PFP)

+2
lightingcslt
dealerdean
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

dealerdean

ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Baghdad-"theatres"

The Iraqi National Coalition President Ayad Allawi refused to attend the National Conference to be held tomorrow, refusing to send a representative to the Conference, despite intense pressure affecting, wishing the Conference success though actions and intentions and trust.

Allawi, a former Iraqi leaders meeting

The coalition said in a statement that "Allawi told national and international figures called him that he refused to attend the Conference as long as the Iraqi people is not respected by the Government, and many innocent people languishing in prison without charge, citizens are exposed to daily insults on the street, and the families of murder and displacement in Basra and Kut, Nasiriyah and Baghdad belts, in addition to Christians, Shabaks and the legitimate demands of the citizens expressed in demonstrations and sit-ins."

"The security services ttakhez aloof of such operations", noting that "the eyes of the Government being armed militia parades backed Iran in Baghdad, Diyala and other provinces for the purpose of intimidating and terrorizing people, in addition to the expansion of independent bodies such as the judiciary, the Central Bank, contrary to the Constitution."

Allawi said he and his colleagues in the political process gave dear and precious to an Iraq worthy of this people, and no willingness to engage in deception and misleading people, but that "no meeting with respected their rulers and their signatures.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lightingcslt

lightingcslt

typical allawi someone needs to cap his arss but im hopeing that this is a good sign because he wont be there to cause problems

Shredd

Shredd
CO-ADMINISTRATOR
CO-ADMINISTRATOR

Yup, just like Bondlady said, he won't show.

tlm724

tlm724
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Maybe this is a good thing, I have read articles where MP's from the List will be attending. I just hope he ends up in a dark alley or whatever.....!

Reflection

Just call Chuck Norris.

Shredd

Shredd
CO-ADMINISTRATOR
CO-ADMINISTRATOR

Reflection wrote:Just call Chuck Norris.
lol! 

Herb62

Herb62

Shredd wrote:
lol! 
I tried , My phone melted in my hand.

Reflection

Herb62 wrote:
Shredd wrote:
lol! 
I tried , My phone melted in my hand.
Guess I need to get to making those billet aluminum iPhone cases then.........

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum